Sometimes when you’re looking around at all the beauty that is handmade, you just get the urge to do it yourself. If that describes you and you’re the jewelly-beady type, I’ve found some beauties for you.
Right: Transparent Disc Lampwork Beads by HMB Studios $25.
- AAA Lemon Quartz Faceted Fancy Cut Drops from LillyLuxe $89.
- Carnelian Hearts from littlenovelties $9.
- Agean Blue Mykonos Greek Ceramic Beads from Black River Beads $1.75.
- Vintage Czech Glass Buttons from Reduction Nation $4.75.
- Bungee Beads from Dancing Star Beads $4.75.
- Enameled Metal Rose Leafbed Cabochons from MousyBrown [missing-shop]
- Chalcedony Multicolor Flower Beads from YStudio $10.80.
- Green Flowers from Daisy $2.69. [missing-shop]
- India Red Aventurines from Bead Mart $1.65.
- Czech Gemstone donuts from All Things Beaded $2.40.
- Brown Vintage Coat Button from The Button Hole $3.
- Smoke Glass Bellflowers from The Garbage Goose $2.50.
- Peridot Quartz Glass Teardrops from Bead Mart $0.95.
- Sea and Moss Mykonos Greek Ceramic Bead from Black River Beads $4.25.
- Smooth Polished Watermelon Tourmaline Briolettes from alittledazzlegems $45.
- Olivine Fluted Round Glass Beads from The Garbage Goose $2.25.