This gorgeous bracelet is by Regal Beads. Wear it and be a rock star.
Sometimes when you’re looking around at all the beauty that is handmade, you just get the urge to do it yourself. If that describes you and you’re the jewelly-beady type, I’ve found some beauties for you.
Right: Transparent Disc Lampwork Beads by HMB Studios $25.
- AAA Lemon Quartz Faceted Fancy Cut Drops from LillyLuxe $89.
- Carnelian Hearts from littlenovelties $9.
- Agean Blue Mykonos Greek Ceramic Beads from Black River Beads $1.75.
- Vintage Czech Glass Buttons from Reduction Nation $4.75.
- Bungee Beads from Dancing Star Beads $4.75.
- Enameled Metal Rose Leafbed Cabochons from MousyBrown [missing-shop]
- Chalcedony Multicolor Flower Beads from YStudio $10.80.
- Green Flowers from Daisy $2.69. [missing-shop]
- India Red Aventurines from Bead Mart $1.65.
- Czech Gemstone donuts from All Things Beaded $2.40.
- Brown Vintage Coat Button from The Button Hole $3.
- Smoke Glass Bellflowers from The Garbage Goose $2.50.
- Peridot Quartz Glass Teardrops from Bead Mart $0.95.
- Sea and Moss Mykonos Greek Ceramic Bead from Black River Beads $4.25.
- Smooth Polished Watermelon Tourmaline Briolettes from alittledazzlegems $45.
- Olivine Fluted Round Glass Beads from The Garbage Goose $2.25.
Beautiful and dreamy, step into the world of jude mcconkey.
jude mcconkey bio: I’m a newspaper photographer by trade, but a fine art photographer by desire. I love using photoshop to enhance my work and prefer dreamy, intense, and yes, even creepy images full of emotion.
Born and raised in Cleveland, Ohio, I now live in the wilds of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan where the winters are long and hard.
Light and comfortable jewelry? Who would say no to that. Oh, plus it is so luxe yet clean. No easy feat to pull off.
MOUFELT. | modern felt goods
All designs are handmade in portland oregon using 100% pure wool felt. A sustainable and renewable resource, felt is a simple and honest material with an endless range of creative opportunity.
With a focus on clean lines and simple geometries, necklaces and earrings are bold yet remarkably light and delicate. Both traditional hand felting techniques, craft, and industrial felt are used to create this collection.
Delicate flowers may wish to avert their eyes, but the rest of you must bravely soldier on and see the great work in daspetey’s shop.
About the Zombie series: my obsession with the walking dead seems limitless. i have written songs, animated short stories, and now made paintings and block prints of them. maybe when the zombie apocalypse happens, i will be spared by the discerning undead, and made custodian of their legacy. at the very least, i can beat the zombies back with canvases bearing their likeness. this is a 6″x6″ hand-pulled block print on textured paper. it is not a real zombie. it cannot harm you.
Words to live by. Check it out.